To log in, use the username and password. Enter them on the authorization page and click the button “Sign In!”
After you logged in, at the top of the loaded page - the main menu. On the right side of the menu - your username, current balance and Log Out button, to exit from the system. Main menu toggles the system between the main modes:
- Campaigns — tools to manage ad campaign
- Reports — report generator
- Audience — lists of conversions and remarketing
- Payments — information on advertising costs and balance refill
Under the main menu - calendar and info blocks - common elements, they are placed on the other pages of the system as well.
Calendar is a filter. To make it easier, the calendar templates have periods. The information displays on the page in accordance with the chosen calendar period. For example, Today - it is current date, but the template Last week (Mon - Sun) - the period from Monday to Sunday of the last week. If you can not find a suitable template, select Custom period and specify any dates.
The info blocks summarize all the main indicators of activity for a selected period of campaigns in the list.
This is numerical indicators to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
- Bids – the number of auctions in which your campaign participated.
- Wins - the number of auctions in which campaign won.
- Impressions — the number of ad impressions to users. Should not differ greatly from Wins.
- Clicks — the number of clicks on your ads.
- Conversions — the number of user clicks on the landing page.
- Spend — the cost of ad impressions, the amount withdrawn from the balance of the advertiser. All calculations in the hubDSP are maintained in BTSR or U.S. dollars.
- CTR (click-thought rate) — the ratio of clicks to number of impressions.
- CVR is the ratio of the number of conversions to clicks.
- CPA — the ratio of the amount of money spent to the number of conversions, cost per conversion.
The graph consists of two line charts to assess changes in key indicators over time. The indicator for each chart is selected from the drop-down lists above the graph. The timeline can be daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. If you click the “Hide graph” button, the graph will be hidden.
List of campaigns – a table, which reflects the main indicators of the status and activity for each campaign.
Updates are divided into user (Active, Paused, Deleted) and system (notStarted, Finished, outOfBudget). To change the status of campaign activities, click on the icon of the current status in the column and select from the dropdown list a new one. Keep in mind that removing will lock the campaign, but will not remove it from the list. Removal - an irreversible operation.
System status means that the campaign is blocked:
- notStarted - a start date didn’t come yet
- Finished - the end date has passed
- outOfBudget - budget spent
You will not be able to run such campaign until the cause of block is fixed.
To leave only active or suspended campaigns in the list, select the appropriate status in the drop-down list next to the button “Hide graph”. All campaigns are displayed by default - All campaigns.
Next to the status filter of the activity search string is placed. It helps to look for the text entered in the names and numbers of campaigns (column ID).
To create new campaign, click the button “New campaign”, enter the name of the campaign and press the button “Create” – you will be taken to the page of campaign creation.
To configure an existing campaign, click on its name in the “Name” column.
Page creating and editing a campaign are different in the fact that when user creates campaign there are no calendar, schedule and information block. New campaign and current campaign setup are the same.